BIO-REGULATORY RESPONSE TO CHRONIC PAIN.
May be useful to relieve inflammatory and painful chronic conditions.
Cronisol-D is believed to posses natural anti-inflammatory qualities. Its primary function is to optimize the activation of signals involved in analgesic responses.
The mechanism is based on the combined action of essential herbal extracts, amino acids, minerals and vitamins, activated and selected to supply a pattern of synergistic information specific for suppressing pain signals. HoloRam Cronisol-D provides regulatory information that is believed to promote analgesic processes and enhance the body's own inflammatory responses. Chronic pain is disabling. Its bio-regulation is linked to the chain of pain synapses from the bone marrow to the central nervous system. HoloRam Cronisol-D is a Bio-regulator that blocks the signals of chronic pain. Its action exemplifies itself from the origin of the area of pain to the cerebral cortex, including all the driving and the central processes in the chain of pain induction. It is believed to regulate the balance and control the signals of cytokines and metabolites which participate in the inflammatory process. This is accomplished by the micro-dose of nutrient activators that reprogram the body's own pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory mechanisms.
- Each 600mg capsule contains-
- Group I: Activated substrate micronutrient: Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 15 mg, Sodium hyaluronate 2.5 mg
- Group II Fungi: Lion's mane extract dry (Hericiumerinaceus) 30 mg.
- Group III Herbal remedies: Cat's claw dry extract (Uncariatomentosa, bark > 3% alkaloids oxiindolicos) 50 mg Ginkgo biloba (Dry extract, leaves 24% ginkgoflavonas) 45 mg Devil's claw dry extract (Harpagophytumprocumbens root > 2% harpagoside) 45 mg Aloe vera extract (nebulized) 35 mg Dry extract black currant (Ribesnigrum, leaves, > 1% flavonoids) 35 mg Powder willow (Salix alba, cortex) 35 mg Poppy california dry extract (Eschscholziacalifornica, aboveground, >2% flavonoids) 20 mg; Horsetail (Equisetum arvense, aboveground, dry extract > 10% silica) 20 mg Hypericum dry extract (Hypericumperforatum, aboveground > 0.3% hypericin) 20 mg
- Group IV Amino acids: L-tryptophan 25 mg, Leucine 20 Mg, L-methionine 20 mg, Phosphatidyl-L-serine powder (20%) 20 mg.
- Group V vitamins and minerals: Magnesiumgluconate (5.86% magnesium) 25mg Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.7 mg Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.25 mcg.
60 cápsulas (560 mg).
One capsule, one to three times a day, depending on the severity of the symptoms, ideally before a big meal, or as advised by your physician.