Many people can develop an uncontrollable drinking habit from an occasional drink. You may be fighting a constant battle between temptation and willpower. Do you always lose in this battle? Are you unable to control your mental cravings or the physical symptoms that accompany a hangover? Remember how you felt when you were healthy and free? You must read this page and implement immediately if you want to reclaim that life. No matter if alcohol is a problem or not, every drink requires a detox. Our doctors have created a kit that could help balance acute physical symptoms, mental addictions, and emotional dependency. Many of us struggle with these issues every day. These kits can be used by anyone who wants to stop drinking or needs to manage the stress that alcohol puts on their bodies. We invite you to try this natural method and promise to be there with you at every step, on your journey to freedom and health.
What is the effect of alcohol on your body?
Alcohol is well known to lead an individual down physically, mentally, and emotionally. Alcohol is considered to be one of the world’s most dangerous drugs. Each drink reduces your lifespan, damages your body, and accelerates the aging process. Recent studies show that alcohol is the most harmful intoxicant to our bodies and society. Few people understand what it’s like to have the shakes every morning. Our Doctors understand this, so they have created a kit that could help balance the physical symptoms, mental cravings, and emotional dependency of many people. Our lives and our time have been dedicated to helping people around the world get healthy again. These kits can be used by anyone who wants to quit drinking, or for those that need help managing the stress of even one unit a week.
How does Biogetica Protocols Full Spectrum Detox work?
Alcoholism can only be overcome by a holistic treatment that involves the mind, body, and emotions. Our approach aims to break the vicious cycle of alcohol dependence using a combination of advanced nutraceuticals and standardized herbal extracts, as well as bio-energetic homeopathy. Our kits are created to balance emotional, mental, and physiological responses. Our Doctors selected each ingredient based on research that has been done in every tradition. You will soon realize how Nature completes you. This is why we can stand behind these products day and night!
Our natural approach restores your freedom through:
- Controlando o desejo por álcool
- Providing your body with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are depleted by alcoholism
- Restorative and digestive processes to correct impaired metabolism
- Information on healthy liver and gallbladder functions for optimal detoxification and functioning
- Rejuvenating your liver by removing toxins and clearing them
You can exercise your right to choose.
You can calm your emotions and restore your composure by calming your nerves.
Biogetica’s advanced vibratory formulations are designed to give you emotional strength, joy, and willpower. Our goal is to give you hope and steer you away from alcohol addiction, which destroys millions of lives. **
Homeopathy is accepted as the only natural form of medicine in the USA. Only our homeopathic products can be labeled with alcohol withdrawal, and only herbs and supplements for liver support can be provided.
According to the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement regarding marketing claims for OTC homeopathic drugs, anyone selling homeopathy is required to state:
Homeopathy is not scientifically proven to work.
The claims of the product are based on homeopathy theories from the 1700s, which are not accepted today by modern medical experts.
We have dedicated our life to Natural Healing, and we can attest to what nature offers. We will be with you every step of the journey!
Try Our Products Now! The 90-day unconditional 100% money-back guarantee is valid.
We will refund you if the results are not as expected. No questions asked.
We value people over money, and we will provide these products for free if you can’t afford them.
Please use your account ID to order in bulk if you are a doctor’s office. In the coupon field.
Start today on the path to healing!
O que é alcoolismo?
Medically, alcoholism is defined as a pattern of drinking that causes harm to an individual. Alcoholism can also be defined as a compulsive need to drink alcohol, despite the negative effects. Alcohol dependence is determined by the frequency and amount of alcohol consumed. If left untreated, it is a chronic, progressive, and fatal disease.
The gap between men and women in terms of alcohol problems is narrowing. WHO estimates that 140 million people suffer from alcohol dependency around the globe. Nearly 50% of traffic accidents and fatalities in the US are caused by alcohol.
Alcohol abuse is not caused by any known physical condition. Alcoholism is caused by several factors.
Cultural Factors Alcohol consumption patterns are considered a reflection of one’s financial situation. The price of alcohol, as well as income levels and alcohol consumption, are closely related.
Many people adopt this behavior to be accepted by their peers.
It is possible to drink excessively if you have friends who regularly drink.
Emotional factors: People under stress or anxiety are more likely to drink alcohol as it releases ‘feel-good’ hormones temporarily in the body.
Psychological factors: People with depression or low self-esteem are more likely to develop this habit. Alcohol is believed to alter the balance of chemicals in the brain which inhibit impulsiveness and stimulate the nervous system.
Alcoholism: Over time, alcohol can become an addiction. Alcohol increases the dopamine levels in the brain which is responsible for the ‘kick,’ or pleasure-inducing effect of drinking. However, long-term drinking depletes these chemicals and makes the body crave alcohol to restore that ‘good’ sensation. It becomes a vicious circle.
Alcohol Abuse Symptoms
Most people who abuse alcohol live in denial. They are rarely willing to admit that they have an alcohol problem. To avoid being found out, they drink alone and hide their alcohol from others.
The following symptoms can be caused by excessive drinking:
- Perda de concentração
- Irritability if you can’t get a drink
- Relationship problems that are emotional
- Memory loss – forgetting important dates or events
- Always thinking of excuses to drink
If you are unable to drink, withdrawal symptoms may include nausea, sweating, or nervousness.
Alcoholism and its effects on the body
Alcoholism can lead to social problems such as absenteeism at work, marital problems, child abuse, financial problems, and legal problems, including traffic and violence.
High blood pressure – cardiovascular system
Gastrointestinal System – Acidity, Inflammation of the pancreas, Poor absorption leading to deficiencies; Cancer
Liver – Inflammation, Fatty deposits, Cirrhosis and Cancer
Nervous system: Brain hemorrhage, memory loss and premature degeneration
Tuberculosis; Pneumonia – Respiratory system
Endocrine System – Low Blood Sugar; Cushing’s Syndrome
Reproductive system: Infertility and fetal alcohol disorder
Skin – Acne; Erythema
Vitamin deficiencies are caused by a poor diet. Thiamine (B1) is the most common deficiency.
Direct toxic effects on the brain – Amnesia can occur for certain events that took place during periods of intoxication.
Depression is a very common symptom of alcoholism. It is often caused by the social problems created by heavy drinking. Alcohol can also act as a depressant. Alcoholics are more likely to commit suicide or attempt suicide.
Morbid Jealousy is a syndrome that manifests delusions about sexual infidelity. This is most common in sensitive or paranoid alcoholics whose relationship with their partner has become strained due to impotence.
Withdrawal symptoms – These are signs of physical dependence. When you wake up in the morning, you may feel a sense of tension. It may also be accompanied by tremors. This is relieved by another alcoholic beverage, establishing a habit of drinking in the morning.
Indirect Effects on Behaviour – This can be caused by a head injury or low blood sugar levels.
- Sometimes, all you need is a simple explanation of the dangers of alcohol consumption and how to consume it safely. Supportive psychotherapy can be crucial to helping patients make the lifestyle changes they need. Patients who relapse can benefit from individual or group interpretation psychotherapy. This type of treatment is offered by specialized centers and voluntary organizations like Alcoholics Anonymous.
- If alcohol abuse is more severe, it may be necessary to advise patients to change their leisure activities or jobs if they are contributing to the problem.
- The drugs used in alcoholism treatment at different stages include:
- Benzodiazepines can be given safely in large doses to treat withdrawal symptoms, as long as they are tapered off over a 5-7 days’ period, once symptoms have subsided.
- Due to the possibility of thiamine deficiencies, it is common practice to administer high doses during withdrawal treatments.
- If alcoholism is present with depression symptoms, anti-depressants will be prescribed.
- As a deterrent, disulfiram (Antabuse) 200-400mg per day can be prescribed to patients who have difficulty resisting sudden urges to drink after abstinence. The drug inhibits the metabolism of alcohol causing the accumulation of acetaldehyde in the body. If alcohol is consumed while taking the drug, it can cause unpleasant reactions such as headaches, flushing, and nausea. Knowing that the reaction will happen can deter drinking, and even stop the desire to drink. Disulfiram is best used as an adjunct treatment to other alcoholism therapies, including supportive psychotherapy.
- Naltrexone is a drug that blocks the narcotic effect and can be used to reduce drinking urges. It is also available as an injectable, to be taken monthly. It can reduce the desire to drink alcohol by blocking neurotransmitters that are associated with alcohol dependency.
Natural Ways of Managing Withdrawal Symptoms
The Biogetica kits include nutritional supplements (VBC Pro B Complex, T8 Fatty acid Liquescence), bioenergetic information about healthy liver function (T15 Liquescence Liver), and nutraceuticals. These could work by:
Alcohol withdrawal symptoms can be reduced by reducing the alcohol intake.
Cut alcohol cravings by a considerable amount
Enhancing liver functions and detoxifying the liver
Restoring nutrients lost through alcohol consumption
Calming the mind and improving sleep quality
Estabilizando suas emoções
The ALC soundscape also provides psycho-acoustic support, influencing the subconscious and relieving stress.
Each Biogetica kit contains a large amount of data on traditional uses from Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and modern trials and studies. Please click the links below to read peer-reviewed independent scientific research about natural ingredients for alcoholism. You or your doctor will take the time to read and study these public domain studies if you care about your health. On scholar.google.com, you can find the latest research and research that is growing. Biogetica Doctors support you in your right of knowledge and choice similar to health freedom acts passed by many governments around the globe.
Research on Herbs:
Glycyrrhiza Glabra: According to studies, this herb may help with withdrawal symptoms.
Tinospora cordifolia: Research suggests that this herb may help ease acute withdrawal symptoms (such as anxiety, sleep problems, muscle cramps, and gastrointestinal complaints).
Valeriana Oficinalis: According to studies, this herb may improve sleep quality if taken nightly for a few weeks in the withdrawal period.
Asparagus racemosus: According to studies, this herb may help improve nerve health and reduce alcohol-induced withdrawal symptoms.
Album Veratrum: According to studies, this herb may relieve anxiety by soothing the brain and assisting with withdrawal.
Pesquisa em Ingredientes Homeopáticos
- Nux Vomica: Research suggests that homeopathic Nux vomica may be effective You can reduce anxiety and irritability Gastric complaints are often associated with alcohol withdrawal.
Reference link for Nux vomica:
NYU and other papers of research make it clear that these herbs, Resonance Homeopathy and dietary supplements in our kits showed significant promise in many studies for Alcoholism or liver conditions.
You are now in the position to make a wise decision if you have read this research. We recommend that you discuss the research with your doctor, or with one of our online doctors.
Consult a doctor at BIOGETICA for free. Click on a product to buy it. Don’t wait, start your healing journey now!
Home remedies for Alcoholism
Alcoholism is serious and requires professional treatment from doctors, therapists, and support groups. Home remedies are not enough to deal with alcoholism, but they can complement professional help. Here are some home-based methods that can help with recovery:
- Create a network of support: Talk to family, friends, or groups that can offer emotional support and encouragement.
- Establish a routine: A daily routine will help you to feel more stable and focused, which can reduce the chances of drinking alcohol. Plan your hobbies, activities, and other healthy habits.
- Exercise regularly: It is good for both your mental and physical health. Exercises such as yoga, cycling, jogging, or swimming can reduce stress and improve mood. They also increase self-discipline.
- Use relaxation techniques to manage stress: Deep breathing exercises, mindfulness, and meditation are all good ways to reduce stress. Stress can trigger alcohol cravings.
- Find healthy coping mechanisms. Do things that you enjoy and bring you fulfillment. You could try reading, playing an instrument, or painting.
- Balance your diet: Eat a healthy diet, which includes fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Nutrition can help you maintain your health and aid in recovery.
- Avoid situations and temptations that may trigger your desire for alcohol. Remove alcohol from your social and home environments to reduce temptations.
- Stay hydrated. Drinking water will help you flush out toxins, improve your health and prevent dehydration, which can exacerbate withdrawal symptoms.
- Sleep enough: Getting enough sleep is important for your physical and mental well-being. Create a sleep routine that is consistent and comfortable to encourage better sleep.
Alcoholism is complex, and home remedies cannot replace professional treatment. It’s vital to seek professional help if you or someone else you know struggles with alcoholism. They can offer guidance and support.