Herpes Treatments and Cures in 2023- Latest Research
Herpes Treatments and Cures in 2023- Latest Research
Every day, more people are silently suffering from this disease. Recent research shows that herpes increases the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and HIV by more than twice! While you read this, millions of people are suffering from a herpes infection and billions more have the virus infected their nerve ganglia. Others never experience outbreaks because their immune system keeps the virus at bay.
The “modern” medical field has not been able to achieve a cure, treatment or vaccine for herpes. Research continues but the main reason for the lack of results is that the virus remains dormant where the medicines cannot reach it. Only the immune system has the ability to do so. The result is that more and more people are being told by their doctors, “You have Herpes” with no cure.
What are the real options for them? What have we achieved in the search for a cure for herpes? Is this statement “There is no cure for herpes”, still true today? Or has our knowledge of viruses, their diagnosis and treatment changed to the point where it’s no longer true?
Herpes Treatments Approved by the FDA
Antivirals like Acyclovir, Famciclovir and Valacyclovir have been approved by the US FDA for treatment. can help to reduce symptoms but they do not cure Herpes. These drugs may cause side effects ranging from hair loss and nausea to severe neurotoxic symptoms.
Research for a herpes-effective allopathy drug is a very expensive and long process. This has led to most pharmaceutical and biomedical firms diverting funds towards other illnesses.
The FDA never gets to see most of Nature because no one wants to spend money on research or approvals for a plant which cannot be patentable. The human race has relied on plant-based medicines for thousands of years to maintain good health. The Bible says that “the Lord has created medicines from the earth, and the wise will not hate them!” (2) According to the current laws, your FDA is the only one who can label something as a cure or treatment. Each country has different laws. Below are a few of the approved treatments outside of the USA.
Herpes Nosodes: Homeopathy approved by the EU
A nosode is a homoeopathic energetic imprint of HSV Viral DNA that has been used for centuries to boost your immune response. Imprints don’t contain actual viruses like vaccines, but they aim to strengthen your immune system and make the virus more difficult to survive.
The peer-reviewed clinical trial (3) reports that:
“82% of French participants in clinical trials who took Herpes nodes just for 6 months had reduced or NO genital herpes outbreaks over 5 years!”*
According to the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement, homoeopathic products sellers must make sure that they:
- Homoeopathy is not scientifically proven to work.
- The claims of the product are based on homoeopathy theories from the 1700s, which are not accepted today by modern medical experts.
Nosodes have not been FDA-approved as a treatment or cure in the USA. They can only be used to boost immunity outside countries that allow homoeopathic treatment. Homoeopathy is regarded as a valid medical system in India and the majority of the EU. Switzerland has recently passed a new law that guarantees insurance payments. The USA only supports homoeopathy for OTC (Over-The-Counter) issues.
Herpes Treatment in India – Ayurvedic Treatment Approved by AYUSH
Hyperisince – A combination of anti-viral ayurvedic herbs, including Hypericum Mysorense
Ayurveda believes that Herpes is caused by a virus family. Therefore, Ayurveda suggests antiviral, immune-boosting, and cooling herbal remedies. Hypericum mysorense was mentioned in ancient texts as being particularly helpful against Herpes, the “snake virus”. This was recently rediscovered when news articles like this reported the Indian Dr Vijayan’s discovery of a Herpes treatment. At the JSS School of Pharmacology, Dr Vijayan tested 18 of the most popular immune-boosting antiviral herbs. Hypericum sysorense, Hypericum sysorense, and were the only two that completely suppressed herpes in vitro! In the peer-reviewed research published by the US Library of Medicine, it is stated that “Our findings showed that H.mysorense and H.hook “*
Biogetica’s kits contain this powerful and rare ingredient. Their formulation was approved by AYUSH in 2007.
Trials of Hypericum mysorense
Hypericum Mysorense clinical trials have revealed some of its most promising results. Here are the highlights of a study (5) that was published in the peer-reviewed International Journal of Research in Ayurveda and Pharmacy.
Percentage of people who reported relief: More than 76%
The majority of patients rated Hyperisince as 10/10
- Nerve pain can be reduced
- Herpes outbreaks heal in one day instead of three days.
- Reduction in the likelihood of future outbreaks.
Average healing time for an outbreak:
- By Hyperisince 3 days
- By Acyclovir – Standard Allopathy Drug – 10 Days
80% of those who took Hyperisince over a period of 4 months or longer never experienced another outbreak!
These results are absolutely ground-breaking.
Herpes Vaccine Research(6)
After several clinical trials, efforts to develop therapeutic and preventive herpes vaccines were abandoned because of partial or total failure (7). Genocea’s experimental HSV-2 herpes vaccine GEN-010 is a good example.
Resolve Herpes has done a great job in spreading their message. We were unable to find any published clinical evidence that would support their claims.
Scientific Research Supports Other Natural Treatments for Herpes
- Nigella Sativa (black cumin or black seed oil) (8] Recent studies indicate that this herb has significant antiviral properties.
- Lysine (9) : Researchers report fewer symptoms and faster healing.
- Chinese herbs(10). A TCM physician might recommend a herbal decoction combining Astralagus (11), and Glycyrrhizaglabra(licorice) (12).
- Prunella vernalis (13): It is believed that this plant can treat inflammatory conditions as well as certain infections.
- It helps to inhibit the herpes virus along with other Ayurvedic herbal remedies.
- Extract of Olive Leaf (10): According to research, this herb is anti-HSV-1 as it forms a protective barrier around infected cells.
- monolaurin : The virus envelopes are believed to be dissolved by the monolaurin, making it easier for your immune system to eliminate them. Health Canada recommends monolaurin for all HIV/Herpes patients.
- Copper Lysinate: According to research, this organic compound may be able to prevent the Herpes simplex virus from absorbing elements.
- The Cat’s Claw (18%)
- Picrorhiza kurroa (9): The results of an in vivo study indicated that Picrorhiza could be a powerful immunostimulant.
- Acoruscalamus (40) A study in vitro revealed that the herb had immune-boosting properties.
- Vitamin C (21), Ascorbic Acid has been shown in vitro to inactivate many viruses, including Herpes Simplex virus.
- Chandana (Santalum album): Sandalwood has been reported to have anti-inflammatory effects, which might help reduce redness, swelling, and discomfort associated with herpes outbreaks.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia): Guduchi is known for its immunomodulatory effects, which means it helps regulate and strengthen the immune system.
- Nagarmotha (Cyperus rotundus): Nagarmotha is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. The anti-inflammatory effects of Nagarmotha may help in reducing inflammation and promote healing.
Results not conclusive or need further research
- Red Marine Algae : In laboratory settings, it has been demonstrated that algae extract inhibits HSV-2. However, further research is needed.
- Colloidal silver: There is no valid scientific research to date.
- Oregano – Used in home remedies, but there have been no large-scale clinical trials or scientific studies so far.
- Bee Products: So far, no evidence of benefit
- Echinacea : No benefits to date
Please read the Ayurveda information at the bottom. In the USA, herpes cannot be treated by a self-diagnosis or treatment. You must consult a doctor in your city and state to get it treated. Based on the herpes research, only your country’s FDA can decide whether something is a cure or treatment for herpes. No one else has this right. These peer-reviewed and published studies have probably not been approved or studied by the FDA of your country for treatment or cure. No claims of cures or treatments can be made until the FDA in the country has gone through the 5-year process. We hope that the FDA in every country will realize the devastating effects of herpes, and study these herbs for the sake of public health.
As of yet, our products cannot be linked to herpes in countries where they haven’t been evaluated as a treatment for herpes.
You can purchase a kit that contains Hypericum mysorense and other ingredients, such as monolaurin, Black Seed Oil, Herpes Nosodes and Black Seed Oil. You can get high-quality natural ingredients delivered discreetly to your door. Biogetica is passionate about purity and quality, as well as sensitive to energy sanctity. To ensure purity and bioavailability, each ingredient is sourced from the purest source possible. The bioactive molecules in each plant we bottle are enhanced by our stringent quality control. These controls ensure that Biogetica consistently delivers potent bioactive products that can make a difference in your life.
Nature will complete you sooner or later, even if all else fails. This is why we can stand behind these immune booster products day and night!
Herpes is a warning sign to use high quality foods , and nutritional supplements. This will nourish you and help you heal. Combine your diet
and our immune boosting kits to suit your specific situation.
Why are so many people still using natural holistic methods to treat Herpes in 2023?
Modern medicine is designed to either stop viruses from reproducing in your body or kill them. Despite this, the virus continues to mutate. It is for this reason that, even in 2023, western medicine has no vaccine or cure to prevent herpes.
The US FDA has approved antiviral medications as a herpes treatment. These drugs are used to treat outbreaks that occur when the virus has crossed the blood-brain barrier. Outbreaks happen when immunity is low. There are no drugs to boost immunity or drugs that can reach the virus in its dormant state within the nerve ganglia.
Some drugs, such as acyclovir, have been reported to cause side effects in certain circumstances (22). There is disagreement over whether anti-virals reduce the risk of infection or if they can be taken during an outbreak to decrease future outbreaks.
What options are there for patients seeking answers if allopathy is not considered a ‘Herpes Cure’, and their approach is unpalatable? This image shows the difference between a conventional and holistic approach.
Visit the Herpes Ayurvedic diet section for more information on the foods that will help you in this stage. There is a wealth of information available, but for specific suggestions tailored to your health condition, you can talk with a Biogetica physician by clicking here.
After you have been informed and are able to choose a treatment protocol, you will be able to face these viruses with empowerment instead of fear, powerlessness or shame. Remember the life of comfort and freedom? Let’s take a quantum leap forward and get back to that life, Biogetica style!
Please feel free to share our holistic approach with any doctor. We encourage you to share the knowledge here that can improve the lives of those in need. We are grateful for your decision to attend this event and that you consider Nature and Biogetica as your allies in this journey. We promise to be there for you at every step.
Ayurveda can only be used in India. It cannot be claimed to treat any disease outside of India. The Indian AYUSH Department has approved Hyperisince for its effectiveness in treating herpes. You can take these powerful Ayurvedic herbal remedies outside of India to boost your immune system. Biogetica always complies with the law. We will make sure that the FDA of your country is only allowed to make any claims about herpes treatment or cure.
Homeopathy and natural science work on the principle that the immune system should be strengthened and assisted to produce antibodies against the virus and the environment must be hostile to the virus. Resonance Homeopathy, following the “like cures as” principle, uses a specific herpes node imprint to boost immunity. Unlike vaccines, imprints don’t contain any virus. Herpes nosodes are energetic homeopathic imprints of HSV Viral DNA that have been used for centuries to boost the immune system. A peer-reviewed published clinical study showed that 82% of French participants in clinical trials who took Herpes nodes In just six months, there was a reduction in genital herpes or no outbreaks at all for five years! “*
According to the FTC Enforcement Policy Statement, homeopathic products sellers must make sure that they:
- Homeopathy is not scientifically proven to work.
- The claims of the product are based on homeopathy theories from the 1700s, which are not accepted today by modern medical experts.
As of yet, Nosodes have not been approved by the FDA as a treatment or cure for Herpes in the USA. They can only be used outside of countries that allow homeopathic treatment. Interesting to note is that homeopathy is a valid medical system in the majority of the EU. Switzerland passed a new law that ensures that insurance companies will pay for homeopathy. India and the USA also support homeopathy. However, in the USA it is only for OTC problems.
Tradition and Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- TCM uses a variety of herbs to boost the immune system. Herbs commonly used include Qing Dai, Gan Cao (licorice roots), Huang Qin (Scutellaria Baicalensis), Zi Hua Di Ding, and Scutellaria Baicalensis.
- Acupuncture: The insertion of fine needles at specific points in the body is used to promote healing and restore balance. Acupuncture has been reported to reduce pain and promote overall health in some people with herpes. Acupuncture treatments are usually tailored to each individual’s symptoms and patterns.
- In TCM, the diet is a very important part of health. TCM practitioners can suggest dietary changes based on symptoms and patterns. It may be recommended to avoid foods believed to worsen symptoms, like spicy or greasy food, while promoting the consumption of healthy foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbal teas.
- Qi Gong, Tai Chi, and other mind-body exercises are frequently recommended by TCM. Qi Gong is a gentle martial art that involves breathing techniques, meditation, and gentle movements. Tai Chi, on the other hand, is a flowing and slow martial art. These practices are said to improve the flow of Qi in the body and manage stress. Stress can trigger herpes outbreaks in some people.
Home remedies for Herpes
Include these tips in your daily routine
Do not take actions that could transmit HSV.
- Keep the area dry and clean to prevent secondary infections. This will also promote healing. Avoid using harsh soaps and scented products which may irritate your skin.
- Applying cool compressions: A cool, damp cloth (or ice pack) can provide temporary relief for pain and itching.
- Warm baths can help relieve discomfort and soothe the affected areas. After the bath, gently pat your skin dry to avoid irritation.
- Stress management: It is well known that emotional stress can trigger outbreaks of herpes in certain individuals. Stress-reducing activities like yoga, meditation, or exercise can help reduce outbreaks.
- Balanced diet: A healthy diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables can help to support immune health. Some people believe that foods high in the amino acids lysine and arginine, like legumes, dairy products, fish, and dairy products, can help to manage herpes outbreaks.
- Boosting your immune system. Adequate sleep and regular exercise can support a healthy immune system. This may help manage herpes outbreaks.
- Turmeric: It is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties and can be included in the diet for boosting the immune system and promote healing.
Steps to prevent the spread of herpes. These include:
- Avoid direct physical contact. Sexual activity such as oral sex, kissing or other types of sexual contact are prohibited during outbreaks.
- Don’t share any items that have come in contact with your saliva. This includes sports whistles and straws. Other items include:
- Silverware (mugs and spoons)
- Towels, clothing, and other items
- Cosmetics (including Lip Balm)
- Hydrogen Peroxide in diluted form can be used to rinse the affected area and gargle.
If you have been diagnosed with HSV-2
- Be honest with your partner and let them know about your diagnosis. The best thing to do is be honest and follow mutually agreed-upon terms.
- The ideal solution is to avoid any sexual activity, whether it’s with a partner or not.
- You should only have sexual contact with one other person who is free of infection if you don’t have an outbreak or any other symptoms.
- It is highly recommended that if you or your partner are having sexual contact, you both use condoms. Remember that even though a condom can protect you, the virus may still spread to your partner through uncovered skin.
Herpes: Diagnosis, Causes, and Symptoms
What causes herpes? What are the symptoms of herpes? Does herpes have a cure? You will be shocked at how many myths and false information are spread about herpes in 2023. Chaos and confusion are not conducive to healing. You can avoid misconceptions by arming yourself with the latest research and facts.
What is Herpes?
You are not the only one suffering from herpes! Herpes is a common virus that causes embarrassment, stress, and other problems. More than half of Americans are estimated to have oral herpes and more than 15% have genital or genital herpes. Why are there so many herpes cases? The virus is spread easily by direct skin contact, which occurs during kissing or sexual activity. Herpes simplex virus (HSV-1) and HSV-2 can be found on different body parts.
- HSV-1 is usually the cause of oral herpes. It affects the lips, throat, and mouth. Cold sores and fever blisters are other names for these sores.
- HSV-2 is a virus that causes genital warts. It can infect the genital areas (vulvae, vaginae, cervixes, peniss, scrotums, butts, inner thighs, etc.).
Each strain (HSV-1 or HSV-2) has its preferred area. Both types of herpes can be transmitted from one area to another. If a person rubs or scratches another part of his body after touching a sore, they could reinfect themselves.
How does the Herpes virus spread? .
Look at how the herpes virus can spread. .
HSV-1 is transmitted through everyday interactions, such as:
- Sharing items The HSV-1 can be spread by sharing items like utensils and mouthguards. You can also share towels, razors, or toothbrushes that have been in contact with the virus. Moisturizing products such as lip gloss, lip balm, and lipstick can be carriers of the HSV-1 virus. The moisture in these products allows the virus a place to stay.
- Mouth contact, such as kissing or other oral contacts: One of the most common ways to get infected. HSV-1 can be contracted by children from early contact with a virus-infected adult. The virus may remain in their bodies for the rest of the person’s life.
HSV-1 transmission through sexual activity is rare, but it can happen. Herpes is more likely to affect those who have had multiple sexual partners or have had unprotected contact with an infected partner.
HSV-2 is transmitted most commonly through sexual contact with infected people, even if the person does not show any symptoms or has no sores. The risk of contracting an infection depends entirely on the exposure you receive. HSV 1, and 2 can infect anyone, regardless of their age. A pregnant woman who has genital herpes can infect her baby with both types of HSV. This can cause serious complications.
When does the Herpes virus spread?
It is considered highly contagious when an infected individual is experiencing an outbreak. This means that the sores on their body are moist and open. As soon as the virus is in contact with the mouth, vaginal, penis, or anus, it can cause infection. Herpes can still be transmitted when the skin is normal and there are no symptoms or sores. Herpes can be transmitted unintentionally by anyone at any time. It can also live for many years in the body without causing symptoms. This makes it difficult to determine when and how someone got herpes. Herpes can be so subtle that some people don’t notice or think it is temporary. Unfortunately, this delays them from seeking out the correct information or seeing a doctor. It’s because herpes is not readily visible, but highly contagious.
What happens when someone gets the Herpes virus?
The immunity level of the individual who contracts the virus will determine the outcome. The virus can cause painful, itchy blisters and sores to appear whenever immunity levels drop. HSV can be present without symptoms or signs, but it can reappear at any time. If you have herpes and are experiencing an initial outbreak you may experience flu-like symptoms, such as swollen nodes, headaches, muscle aches, and fever.
You may also have:
- Itching or pain. You may feel pain or tenderness around your genital region until the infection is cleared. It may be painful to pass urine.
- Small red bumps and tiny white blisters.
- Ulcers are formed when blisters break and bleed.
- Scabs. Scabs.
- Vaginal discharge
Herpes Infection Stages
- Primary Stage: Within two to eight days after infection, the virus begins as small, fluid-filled, painful, and red blisters. After they dry up and ooze, these blisters turn into sores.
- Latent Stage: At this stage, there are no symptoms as the virus has reached the nerve ganglia.
- Shedding Stage: At this stage, it begins to multiply and invades bodily fluids like semen, vaginal liquids, and saliva. These fluids shed the virus or spread it when they are released from the body. This is why this stage has been called the “Shedding Stage.”
Diagnóstico de Herpes
As a first step, your doctor may examine the sores to determine if you have Herpes. He may request a blood test if he suspects the herpes virus. You or your doctor can test blood or fluids from the eruptions to determine if the infection is caused by HSV1 and HSV2.
Can Herpes be cured?
A company’s claim that its patient is ‘cured’ of herpes virus can be controversial. The rate of healing is affected by many external factors, such as the frequency of virus exposure. Some internal factors, such as healthy eating, self-care, and supplements, have a great impact on the success of a healing protocol. A highly contagious virus is complex and difficult to treat. No healing protocol can guarantee success, but if one has, then it’s probably dubious or untrustworthy. We can’t waste time on anything that isn’t evidence-based, because this infection can spiral quickly into unwanted complications.
Biogetica, a consortium of doctors and researchers, has conducted extensive research on this topic and has repeatedly found that Nature is the only thing that can complete us. Biogetica’s Immune-Boosting Kits contain the safest, best herbs that have shown excellent results in clinical studies. Our mission is to provide you with natural integrated solutions that will lead you to the freedom and ease you desire. Biogetica uses ancient and modern approaches to address root issues in your physical, energetic, and mental life. Our doctors combine the best ingredients from all medical traditions into kits. Biogetica is all about totality.
Many allopathic doctors believe there is no cure because viral antibodies can remain in the bloodstream for the entire patient’s lifetime. Antibodies are not the virus. Antibodies are the body’s defense against viruses. In reality, antibodies can be regarded as desirable and not a true sign of infection.
Someone with the same infection could have low antibodies and have monthly outbreaks, while someone else may have high levels of antibodies and never experience an outbreak! The quality of their lives is vastly different! Which would you prefer to be?
Our Doctors and Customers are most concerned with the quality of life that a person experiences.
Vivendo com herpes
If you receive a positive herpes test, you will likely struggle to deal with the illness and its emotional burden. What are your next steps to take? What will be the impact on your everyday life? What are the most important measures you can take to ensure your own and others’ well-being?
We’d like you to remember to avoid stress. The Herpes virus thrives on fear and stress. You can empower yourself by learning about diet and supplements. Consult your doctor, of course!
Consult a doctor
Biogetica’s goal is to provide healthcare for everyone. You can consult with a panel of experts to help you with your specific situation. There are no consultation fees. Click here to chat with a Biogetica Doctor.
Ask your doctor these questions:
- What is the best holistic treatment for herpes available?
- Does my partner have to protect me if I do not have any sores from unprotected sexual contact?
- How can I stop the next outbreak of herpes?
- What are the side effects of my treatment?
- Is herpes a risk factor for other diseases?
- Can I still transmit herpes if I am not experiencing an outbreak?
Read aloud healing affirmations daily
Choose the affirmations below that speak to you the most or create your own. You should read them every day at least, preferably just before you go to bed so that their positive vibrations can sink into your subconscious.
“I create peaceful experiences only because I love me.” Everything is fine. Peace and love are expressed in me as a cool, calm expression. My major achievements are the small daily steps that I take. I can be myself. I am happy with my unique expression of life. I am perfect as I am. I like and accept myself. I try to discover who I am, my past, and my future. I am a normal, natural person. I am proud of my sexuality and my body. I am wonderful. I love others. I am at peace in my life. When I am with others, I try to be myself. In my relationships, I am always truthful. I release the past with love. Both they and I are now free. Now, I am at peace. I am at peace in the flow of life. I am a good human being. I am valuable and worthy. I love and forgive myself and others. I am comfortable with who I am. With thoughts of peace and joy, I protect myself. The past has been forgiven and let go. At this moment, I am at peace. Every day, I try to communicate my ideas and thoughts with five people. I pay attention to all of their responses. I can express my feelings in a positive, joyful way. Accepting my sexuality with joy and love is how I accept it. I only accept thoughts that make me happy and support me. I get to know myself so that I don’t have to be afraid of being near others. “I value the chance to get to know a new friend.”
You should bring your attention to your breath every day. Just observe your breath, without trying to change it. Allow the healing energy of the universe to flow through you.
Take proactive measures to boost your immunity
Multiple medications and topical products are available on the market claiming to be Herpes treatments. These products are only temporary solutions for Herpes outbreaks. They do not stop future outbreaks, nor stop the virus spreading. Take steps to increase your immunity and avoid a variety of diseases. To be healthy, it is important to boost the immune system. Biogetica developed kits containing Hypericum Mysorense [AS6] as well as other herbs to boost immunity, alkalize your body and allow Hypericum Mysorense to enter the cell walls. Biogetica’s Hyperisince formula is patented, and the wonder herb only found in the upper Nilgiri Hills cannot be purchased anywhere else.
Herpes Dieta Ayurvédica
Antiviral foods are important for healing herpes because it is a virus family. Most fruits and vegetables have antiviral properties as well as being anti-pitta, which means they are non-acidic (non-alkaline) or alkaline. They don’t produce acidic residues after digestion. You can now start eating fresh fruits and vegetables as your mainstay food. Fresh produce, herbs, and spices are all part of a healthy diet that will detoxify your blood and lymphatic system, eliminate toxins, and balance various elements within your body. They play an important role in rejuvenating tissues, reducing inflammation, and relieving the burning sensation. You can strengthen your immune system by choosing foods that are life-giving and do not feed the viruses.
Here is a quick list of foods that are anti-pitta.
- [AS7] Consume more fresh vegetables. Beans (beetroot), amaranth (amaranth), cucumber, carrot, drumsticks (drumsticks), radish, turnip, and asparagus.
- Eat fruits more often: Pomegranate (sweet lime), banana, grapes/raisins; coconut, blackberry; melon, and lime. Custard apple is also a fruit.
- [AS8] Spices to use: Ginger, turmeric, cumin, coriander/coriander seeds Himalayan salt or pink, fennel seed, cardamom.
- Include spirulina as part of your diet. It’s easy to do with Biogetica SpiruLiva.
Some foods that should be avoided because they are pitta-producing (acid-producing) include:
- Fruits with a sour taste are not recommended. Eat fruit that is ripe, sweet, and sour.
- Spices that are restricted for pitta include black pepper, asafoetida (green chili), tamarind, spear-mint/garden mint, and green chili.
Some foods can strengthen and feed the herpes virus. Therefore, reducing the intake of these foods is essential.
- Reduce your consumption of dairy, eggs, groundnut, mustard, canola, and corn-based products.
- Avoid canned, frozen, or preserved food.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine-containing beverages.
The following lifestyle and diet modifications are also very beneficial.
- Keep your preference for whole foods.
- Avoid eating too much.
- Only eat when you are hungry. This will ensure that the food eaten previously has been digested.
- Combining incompatible foods is not a good idea. As an example, meat, fish and poultry, prawns or mushrooms, curds, buttermilk, sprouts, and sour fruit should not be mixed with honey, milk, or any other food.
- Try to follow as many of the points above when eating out. It is important to consume hot, freshly cooked food. Cross-contamination is common in restaurants that serve both vegetarian and meat-based food. This can occur when raw animal products are mixed with other raw ingredients such as fresh fruits and vegetables or salad greens. To protect your health, it is best to only eat fully cooked food when you dine out.
Rasayanas are used to rejuvenate the body after detoxification and system balancing. Rasayanas are immunity boosters and nourishing supplements. They are essential to building immunity and combating recurrent diseases. Each ingredient has been selected by our Doctors based on research that is a benchmark in every tradition. Nature will complete you sooner or later, even if all else fails. This is why our immune booster products are so effective!
We know that herpes can be a difficult condition to live with. Once you begin to implement even a few of these points that resonate with you or are simple to follow, you’ll find it easier to maintain healthier habits. This is because they infuse us with energy and a general feeling of well-being.
** We have not included any testimonials as they could imply that a treatment or cure is being offered. **
Kits multidisciplinares baseados em evidências