Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Stomach Bloating!
Worried about your bloated stomach? Unless your bloating is accompanied by symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and weight loss, it’s probably nothing to worry about. Most of the time, diet and other simple reasons such as eating a big meal or too much salt can explain the bloating you’re experiencing. Read on to know more about stomach bloating and what are the natural ways to potentially deal with it.
What Is Bloated Stomach (Abdominal Bloating)?
Abdominal bloating is described as the feeling of a full, tight and swollen abdomen. It is like the building up of gas in the stomach and intestines. Bloating occurs usually when the gastrointestinal tract is filled with air or gas. To know more about this condition, please click https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-IBS-irritable-bowel-syndrome-remedies-treatments-cures-symptoms-relief
The abdomen may be distended, hard and sometimes painful too. Usually bloating is accompanied by –
- Abdominal rumbling
- Frequent belching or burping
- Excessive gas or flatulence.
Bloating is common in adults and children. It can interfere with our day-to-day activities having an uneasy sensation.
Causes Of Bloating
Many people have a habit to swallow more air while eating or drinking food. That is why they are more prone to have gases in their stomach causing bloating. Like eating chewing gum, smoking, eating fast, etc.
Some of the medical causes are as follows –
- Síndrome do intestino irritável
- Food intolerance
- Eating disorders like anorexia nervosa
- Ulcerative colitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Mental factors like stress, anxiety and depression.
- Prisão de ventre
- Food malabsorption
- Abdominal ascites
- Pancreatic insufficiency
- Perforation of the GI tract
Natural Treatment For Bloated Stomach
Homeopathy essentially plays a supportive role in treating abdominal bloating. Homeopathic remedies can be used in conjunction with other modes of treatment. It generally helps in the symptomatic treatment of a bloated stomach. The most suitable homeopathic remedy is selected by the physician after a detailed individual case study and later evaluation of the patient. It is based upon the prominent symptoms of the patient. Homeopathic treatment is generally the supplementary treatment taken along with regular medications. Homeopathic remedies should be taken under the supervision of a registered Homeopathic physician and self-medication should be avoided. To know more about our trendsetting bloated stomach products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-IBS-irritable-bowel-syndrome-remedies-treatments-cures-symptoms-relief
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results for menopause are as follows-
- Nux vomica: Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to reduce flatulence and support the GIT. 
- Asafoetida: Studies suggest that asafoetida is believed to support the digestive functions of our body. 
- Emblica Officinalis – Studies suggest that this natural remedy helps to eliminate the toxins from our body and optimizes digestive functions of our body. 
- Tinospora Cordifolia – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help in normalizing bowel movements. 
The Best & Worst Foods For A Bloated Stomach
- High-fat foods like cheese, processed meat, baked foods tend to have a high content of saturated fat which leads to the production of excessive gases.
- Dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream can cause bloated stomachs because of their lactose sugar content.
- Apples are seen to cause abdominal bloating because of the high fructose sugar content.
- Legumes like beans, lentils can cause bloating due to the high fiber content in it.
- Processed foods contain sodium in large amounts causing excessive water retention in the body leading to a bloated abdomen.
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbages, cauliflower, kale, arugula cause an excess amount of gas to produce leading bloated abdomen.
- Cucumbers contain more water which helps to flush out the extra sodium from the body. It also contains quercetin, which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt is seen to show a good effect on the digestive system because of the probiotics it contains.
- Asparagus contains asparagines which have a diuretic effect, leading to pee frequently.
- Banana also helps to fight water retention due to their high potassium content. This helps to decrease water retention.
- Fennel seeds have a compound that relaxes the GI muscles and allows the gases to pass easily.
- Ginger has properties of anti-inflammatory and helps to relieve the gases. It also soothes the digestive tract muscles.
- Peppermint tea improves the digestion process leading to less gas production.
Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach
Bloating can be treated safely at home without much use of medications. Some options of help that include are as follows –
- Over-the-counter medications like antacids.
- Applying heat pad to stomach or abdomen
- Drink plenty of water
- Drink peppermint tea or chamomile tea.
- Taking constipation to relieve the gases.
- Drink carbonated water.
When To See A Doctor?
Bloating is rarely a sign of serious illness. A person must see a doctor for bloating when associated with –
- Vomiting for more than 24 hours
- Liver failure
- Kidney failure
- Rapid swelling of the abdomen
- Bloody stools
- Unbearable, intense pain in the abdominal region
- Physical injury or any accident to the stomach.
Natural remedies for abdominal bloating are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to address all the aspects of menopause and related issues. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target the infection from its root cause so that the effects will last for a long period of time. All the Biogetica products are strongly backed with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and trials. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for managing abdominal bloating, then consult a doctor for free, please click on www.biogetica.com