ARNICA – potential muscle tonic; traditionally believed to work on tissue degeneration; relaxation of blood vessels; atherosclerosis; paralysis and cerebral congestion; and stress.
BELLIS PERENNIS – traditionally believed to act on muscular fibers of blood vessels; venous congestion; abdominal muscles. It is believed to work, especially on the muscles and blood vessels of the uterus.
CALC FLUOR – traditionally believed to put elasticity back into muscles and tissues wherever there is a relaxed condition in the system.
CAUSTICUM – traditionally believed to restore muscle strength; It is traditionally known to work on muscle fibers; numbness; paralysis; progressive weakness of muscles; local weakness and paralysis of single muscles; unsteadiness of muscles in hands and forearm.
CONIUM – traditionally recommended in weakness: paralysis; arteriosclerosis; weak muscles
FUCUS – potential general tonic; it is a seaweed that contains iodine; traditionally believed to work on muscles, blood and blood vessels.
MUSCLES – this is another potentized nosode – “LIKE CURES LIKE”.
SEPIA – traditionally believed to work on pelvic muscles and blood vessels; eye muscles; uterine and abdominal muscles.
Dosage: 4 pills, two times a day
Fortyfitt Tablets (Fortyfitt Rejuvenative Formula)
Ashwagandha, Kapikacchu, Shatavari, Vidarikand, Arjun, Guduchi, Gokshur, Amlaki, Brahmi, Safed Musli Dry extract: Gokshura, Ashtavarga, Shwet Musli, Shuddha kapikachchhu, Guduchi, Ashwagandha, Amalaki, Balamool, Vridhadharu, Shatavari, Varahikand, Chopchini, Vidarikand, Munjatak
Dosage: 1 tab twice daily.
Group I amino acids:
- L-serine 200 mg
- L-glutamine 200 mg
- Citrulline malate50 mg
Group II Regulating oxidative processes:
- Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 10 mg
Group III Vitamins and minerals:
- Zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 2 mg
- Manganese gluconate (11.42% manganese) 2 mg
PranaMana is a bio-regulator that is traditionally believed to fight asthenia, and weakness induced by physical or psychological stress, often associated with chronic fatigue syndrome. It is believed to prevent the accumulation of ammonium and promote their elimination, by activation of the Uric acid cycle. It provides the micronutrients necessary for the Krebbs cycle, thus facilitating the production of cellular energy. It is also involved in the transfer of energy from mitochondria to the cytoplasm. The result is an overall increase in energy reserves, essential for a healthy lifestyle.
The mechanism of action of PranaMana is traditionally believed to allow a synergistic action to induce the increase and regulation of energy through:
- Activation of the Krebbs cycle with the consequent stimulation of cellular respiration and production of electrons.
- Activation of energy transfers between the mitochondria and cytoplasm (via Ornithine citrulline)
- Activation of Urea (via citrulline cycle).
- Protection of the intestinal mucosa, to aid in the absorption of amino acids, vitamins and the essential energy balance micronutrients.
- Induction of enzymatic processes essential for repairing cell damage through activated co-factors, Zinc and Manganese.
- Optimization of the energy potential in the central nervous system (via synthesis of sphingolipids and phosphatidylserine, from serine).
- Promotion of energy reserves through hepatic glycogen regulation and building reservoirs of energy in striated muscle, where glutamine prevents catabolism, thus promoting muscle repair.
- Activation of the energy reserve of the heart muscle, via citrulline malate and Coenzyme Q10.
The synergistic activation produced by PranaMana is the result of a combination of carefully selected amino acids, enzymes and minerals critical for the production of energy in the cells and in complex organic systems such as the small intestine, the liver, striated muscle and the brain.
Contains: 60 capsules (620 mg)
Dosage: Take 1 or 2 capsules a day in the morning, before breakfast or as advised by your physician.
Cada cápsula contém extratos de:
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Root – 250 mg
Emblica officinalis (Amla) Fruit – 100 mg
Asparagus racemosa (Shatavari) Root – 50 mg
Avena sativa (Oat Seed) – 50 mg
Trikatu – 20 mg
Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) Leaves – 15 mg
Asphaltum (Shilajit) Gum exudate – 50 mg
Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura) Fruit – 50 mg
Piper longum (Pippali) Fruit – 5 mg
Dosage: 1 capsule two or three times daily after meal.