Best Natural Treatment Options For High Blood Pressure
Have you been diagnosed with high blood pressure? Don’t worry about taking medication to bring your numbers down.
Lifestyle plays an important role in treating your high blood pressure. If you successfully control your blood pressure with a healthy lifestyle, you might avoid, delay or reduce the need for medication.
What Is High Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is the measurement of the force used by our heart muscles to pump the blood throughout our body. It is measured in millimeters of mercury and calculated as –
- Systolic pressure – the pressure exerted when the blood is pumped out of the heart.
- Diastolic pressure – the pressure when the heart relaxes in between the pumping action.
The ideal blood pressure is considered between 90/60 mmHg and 120/80 mmHg. If the pressure rises above 140/90 mmHg it is considered to be high blood pressure. Low blood pressure is to be considered as 90/60 mmHg.
High blood pressure is considered to be related to an unhealthy lifestyle, drinking alcohol, smoking, lack of exercise and overweight. The blood pressure is said to be high if it is more than 140/90 mmHg.
To know more about this condition you can visit https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-hypertension-treatments-remedies-cures
Some of the known causes of hypertension are as follows:
- Kidney diseases.
- Thyroid issues.
- Adrenal gland tumours.
- Sleep disorders.
- Congenital blood disorders,
- Medications like birth control pills, decongestants, OTC medications too.
- Illegal drugs like cocaine.
Many people do not exhibit any symptoms in case of hypertension even if their blood pressure is very high. Few of them show some symptoms like –
- Shortness of breath.
- Chest pain or tightness in the chest.
- Uneasy feeling.
Diagnosis Of High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure is diagnosed well by measuring the blood pressure with a cuff blood pressure machine.
Your doctor will likely take two to three readings each at three or more separate appointments before diagnosing the case. This is because the blood pressure level varies throughout the day, it sometimes gets elevated when visiting the doctor, this type of hypertension is known as white coat hypertension.
Blood pressure must be generally recorded in both arms to determine the difference if any.
Conventional Treatment For High Blood Pressure
Anti-Hypertensive drugs include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, Beta-blockers and Calcium channel blockers. These drugs are the most popular US FDA-approved line of treatment for High blood pressure.
These drugs do work well but also have various kinds of side effects. The drugs and their side effects are as follows:
- Beta-adrenergic antagonists include atenolol, metoprolol, propranolol and pindolol. These drugs have side effects like depression, loss of sleep, nasal congestion.
- Alpha-adrenergic antagonists include prazosin, Doxazosin and Phentolamine. These drugs have side effects like headaches and drowsiness.
- Diuretics like Furesenide, Spironolactone, etc have side effects like weakness, muscle cramps, impotence, and pancreatitis.
- Vasodilators used have side effects like headache, nausea and weight gain.
Natural Remedies To Lower Down Your Blood Pressure Levels
Natural remedies for Hypertension include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. These natural remedies are believed to balance the circulatory system. To know more about our trendsetting Hypertension products you can consult one of our doctors at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-hypertension-treatments-remedies-cures
Here are some of the natural ingredients which show good results in Hypertension are as follows:
- Guggul – Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to improve circulation and nutrition to the heart and blood vessels. 
- Arjuna – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in relieving stress and fatigue. 
- Shilajit – Studies suggest that this natural remedy may help in reducing breathlessness and pulmonary congestion. 
- Haritaki – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to reduce the formation of blood clots. 
- Pippali Ghan – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to relieve stress and fatigue. 
- Crataegus oxycantha – studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to normalize blood pressure levels. 
- Viscum album – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to reduce the pressure on the coronary blood vessels. 
- Digitalis – studies suggest that this natural remedy may help to scrap the cholesterol deposits from the arteries. 
When To See A Doctor?
- Blood pressure must be recorded by the doctor by every two years if you are more than 18 and less than 30.
- High-risk persons must check the blood pressure every six months.
- Your doctor will recommend more frequent readings if you are diagnosed with hypertension and have other cardiovascular diseases.
Diet Recommendations To Lower Blood Pressure
Recommended foods are as follows:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Fruits like watermelon, musk melon, blueberries, lemon.
- Vegetables like beet, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, tomatoes, drumsticks, etc.
- Garlic, ginger, dandelion, fennel, onion, horseradish, parsley are good in managing blood pressure levels.
Foods to be avoided are as follows:
- Salty foods, packed and preservative added foods, like chips, sausages, processed meat, etc.
- Sauces and mayonnaise
- Alcoholic and caffeinated beverages.
- Foods rich in saturated fats, Trans fats and high glycemic indexes.
Natural remedies for High blood pressure are a combination of Homeopathic formulations, Ayurvedic herbs, and dietary supplements. These natural supplements with an improved lifestyle and adequate diet can help to address all the aspects of High blood pressure and related issues. Biogetica combines all these natural remedies to target hypertension from its root cause so that the effects will last for a long period of time. All the Biogetica products are strongly backed with clinical data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and are supported by modern research and trials. If you want to know natural, safe, and effective natural remedies for managing the high blood pressure, then consult a doctor for free, please click on https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-hypertension-treatments-remedies-cures#hypertension-treatment
• https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/9/5/492 ‘. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874116304524